background

Saturday, March 3, 2012

11 Months

It is hard to believe that they are almost a year old! The time sure does fly by...and it NEVER slows down. I feel like I am on a dead run all the time but I am having a blast.
These are the new predicaments that we are finding ourselves in...head stuck in a toy and
play food stuck in the mouth!

I had a little help this time when I was taking pictures so it was easier to keep them still. It is funny looking back at these pictures though because Stockton went from sad (above) to happy (below) all in about 5 seconds.
Sadie & Stockton at 11 months

Sadie still has just two teeth that are so adorable when she smiles.
Loves to "toss it way up high" and automatically does it every time Ben walks in the room:)
Crawling EVERYWHERE! and tearing apart my house.
Walks along the furniture and the fire place and clears everything off of any surface she can touch.
Loves to walk behind a push toy and cruises around the house until she runs into something.

Stockton still has no teeth (we are considering getting him dentures)!
Can finally go from laying to sitting(it happened when he finally figured out how to crawl).
Converted from an army crawl to a regular crawl (and he gets really fast when he is going after something that he REALLY wants).
Started clapping (we first noticed it when we took them to a basketball game and we looked down and he was clapping along with everybody else...it was THE cutest thing!
Can crawl up our bean bag (but has a hard time getting back off).

I know there is more but I can never think when I sit to write it all down!
Check out Sadie's adorable smile with her two teeth!
Sadie trying to "toss it way up high" but forgetting she had a toy in her hand. Stockton waving to me.This is how Sadie "tosses it way up high". It is one of my favorite things and cracks me up. When Ben shows up to pick them up from his sister Stockton will start crawling for Ben and Sadie will "toss it way up high" and just sit there and smile.
Practicing his pageant wave
and his clapping skills. I just love that smile!
Both of them doing what they do best!
The 11 month photo session went a little (ok, a lot) smoother than previous months. It helped to have been there to entertain them...especially now that they are ALWAYS on the move!

They play pretty well together most of the time but we always have the occasional fight when they want the same thing. Sometimes they will both disappear and I have to go looking for them. We are trying to keep doors closed, but we don't always remember.
One aftertoon it got quiet so I went looking for the babies and this is where I found them...cooking dinner for me! Stockton was doing the dishes and Sadie was cooking on the stove...how thoughtful:)
We are actually down to about two weeks until their birthday. CRAZY! I am not quite sure if I am ready for them to be walking...I am still trying to keep up with their crawling:)

0 comments: