I can't believe that my babies are 1! This year has FLOWN by. They are so much fun right now.
We
had to do something fun to capture the moment so we had a little photo
shoot. I made the cakes and decorations and I had a friend take the pictures so Ben and I could work together to get them to smile. It was fun doing the photo
shoot and Sadie & Stockton were great (although they didn't love the hats)!
| This is my very favorite of all of the pictures:) I love Sadie's smile and of course Stockton is eating! |
| I love that they are checking out each others cake:) |
| They LOVE to clap! |
| I love this picture of Stockton. His shirt says "I'm the birthday boy" |
| and Sadie's says "I'm the birthday girl. I love this smile! |
| Stockton kept pulling this funny face all through the pictures. I had never seen him do it before but he has been doing it a lot since. |
| Stockton looks so grown up sitting on the slide. |
| Adorable! |
| The girls HAD to be in at least one shot! They were big helpers at getting the babies to smile:) |




1 comments:
They both are darling! I can't believe it's been a year.
Post a Comment