background

Monday, May 7, 2012

Swim Lessons

 Here is our update for the last half of April. 

Sadie & Stockton brushing their teeth.  They LOVE their tooth brushes and it is always a fight to get them away from them:)
This is how I found Stockton the other night when I went in to check on him.  I have seen him like this a few more times.  What a silly boy!
Sadie was comfortable with her blanket.  The funny thing is that the next morning when I went in to get Stockton she looked exactly the same and was still sleeping soundly.  I had to check to see if she was still breathing because she hadn't moved at all during the night.
At the end of April I signed us up for Swim lessons.  They had a class for Ady and then I talked the pool into adding a parent/tot class so that Ben could do it with me.  I had to recruit some friends to do it with us so that we had enough people.  It turned out to be SO much fun.  The only bad thing was that Ben was still training so he had to miss out on a couple of lessons.  Thankfully my mom stepped in and then when I had to skip one Uncle Nick came to the rescue!




There wasn't a class for Emma so she just sat in the middle with a life jacket on.  The first few days I just had her sit on the side and she didn't understand why everybody else got to go swimming and she didn't:)  She did good just watching. I would try and get her to blow bubbles and practice a little bit.  A couple of the days Aunt Emily was working and would take Emma and work with her a little bit during our class. 
Ady in her swim class.  She did great but she would come home with red eyes every night.  They had to practice diving for things in the pool.








Ady swimming across the pool.  She is getting pretty good.
Emma loved going down the froggy slide.
At the end we got to go and play with toys in the shallow part.

Emma had circus day at preschool and came home looking like this.  She loved it! Other people thought she had found a marker:)
My little clown.
My girls fell asleep one night while we were chatting with my friend, Jamie, who had stopped by from out of town.  They had to be a part of what was going on and did not want to go to bed.  Finally, around midnight I carried them to bed.
The girls had a couple birthday parties last weekend and got to bring balloons home with them.  Ady was being silly and tied them onto her feet.
Whenever we go to Costco we end up with boxes hanging around the house for a few days.  The girls would put the babies in the boxes and push them around the house.  It was really cute.  Sadie found one and decided to camp out in it.
These kids are CRAZY!!!
Playing with the cousins. The girls were so excited to have their cousins come to town and we got to hang out with them for most of the day.
Trying out the tandem bike:)
Ben giving the kids rides on the Tandem bike....it was a HUGE hit!

0 comments: