background

Monday, June 25, 2012

Graduations

We got to watch both of our girls graduate this year.  Emma graduated from her first year of preschool and Ady graduated from kindergarten. 
Emma wouldn't do ANYTHING at her graduation.  I couldn't even get her to stand up there by herself.  She just stood on the side or next to us most of the time.  I finally got her to go up if Ady was standing next to her but she still wouldn't sing any of the songs...so FRUSTRATING!
I could barely get her to take a picture with Ms. Kami.  We are going to miss her!
Ady & Emma looking at her preschool book.
Ady's kindergarten graduation was pretty big.  She did a great job singing all of the songs and looked so cute up there.
After the main program we went back to the classroom and they did a few more things in there for the parents.
Ady getting ready to receive her kindergarten diploma!
Ady with both of her teachers who she LOVES.  They were so great for her this year and she absolutely LOVED school!

Grandma Neumann brought flowers for Ady and she loved them. 

It was a good day and Ady felt very big.  Both of her grandma's came to the graduation as well as aunt Amy.  I can't believe she is going to be starting 1st grade...the years sure do fly by quickly!

0 comments: