background

Monday, June 25, 2012

Random Pics

I am trying to get caught up once again.  I was doing so great until my little munchkins started being so mobile and now I am behind.  Sadie started walking on May 1st I would say and Stockton just barely started walking this past week (about 7 weeks after Sadie) but he has been a fast crawler for a very long time.  Here is a bunch of random pictures from the end of the school year. 
Just playing around.  They love to climb up and down the bean bag but occasionally have an accident as they are getting off.  It is right by our window so if I walk outside they will climb up the bean bag so they can see me. 
Emma showing off the stuff that she made at preschool...a canteen (that really works) and a lantern.
What a MESS!

All the kids lounging on the bed...I wish that they always got along this well:)
Riding the carousel at Town Square...my girls love it!
Sadie and Stockton watching from the sidelines.
Playing in the water at Town Square
They both loved it so much and crawled around and on top of the rocks.

We always have to have snacks!



This is how we typically swing!

Some of our friends watched the kids for us one night and they have an underground trampoline.  The babies loved it because they could just crawl right onto it. 
Emma & Ady sound asleep in the truck...they look exhausted!
I am trying to get things cleaned out of my house that we are no longer using but Sadie & Stockton love climb into the swings and then they get stuck.  It is pretty funny to watch!


Stockton discovered the drawer where I keep the kid snacks and he found the marshmallows.
I don't know how many he had eaten at this point but they were EVERYWHERE!

0 comments: