I am a month behind so here is a quick catch up.
![]() |
| Ady made her head band and bracelet. She looked so cute out there! |
![]() |
| Ady also got to have a fun week during Red Ribbon Week. They had all sorts of things they got to do but her favorite was crazy hair day. |
![]() |
| This year she wanted to color her hair. It was AWESOME! |
![]() |
| This is what her hair looked like when we took it out. I think it was even crazier! |
![]() |
| The month of September was so beautiful that we just loved spending time outside. We have to get out every bike and toy to play with so that everybody has something. Good thing was have lots! |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| I love being outside and thankfully my kids do to. They twins will run over and grab their shoes and then say "side and stand by the door. |

















0 comments:
Post a Comment