I have two cameras, one of which I don't use very often, and I just found some old pictures. This summer we went out to the lake with Ben's family. My girls were not very big fans of the lake and refused to ride on the tube. It was fun anyways!
 |
| This is me and two of my nieces since my girls wouldn't try. I must say that I am kind of a wuss and was a bit nervous holding on to the tube. |
 |
| Emma looked cute in her life jacket though! |
I gave the kids some pudding and let them try and feed themselves. It was fun to watch!
 |
| Emma had to get in on the messy fun! |
 |
| Stockton hanging out with Brad, our BYU buddy! |
On Labor day weekend we headed up to Pine Valley. We have a big garden up there and used the weekend to freeze corn.
 |
| The whole family was involved and we ended up freezing over a hundred bags of corn. It went really fast with everybody helping! Sadie and Stockton just helped eat it:) |
 |
| Sadie showing everybody her new hat! She thought she was so funny:) |
 |
| On Monday we went on the new river trail. The kids had a good time and it was nice because we could push a stroller. |
 |
| The hike was a lot of fun and the kids all worked hard enough that we had to stop and get ice cream on the way home. |
We have been working on a tree house for the past year and finally got it finished up. The kids love it and are soooo excited to have their OWN place:)
In the middle of September there was a flood in Santa Clara when a dike broke that had been there for close to a hundred years. We drove over to see the damage. It was crazy!
 |
| I walked over this dike everyday when I was in middle school. |
There is a skate park right next to this dike so the girls had to try it out.
 |
| Ady got into the skate ramp but had a hard time getting back out. |
 |
| Emma got in once but then didn't want to get in again since she couldn't get out. |
 |
| Sadie and Stockton even had fun playing at the skate ramp! |
 |
| My girls are such posers! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment