background

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ben's Birthday!

For Ben's birthday we went out to dinner at Samurai 21 with a couple of friends. Jamie and Dave were in town from San Diego so we decided to make it a party. I love eating at Samurai because it is both dinner and entertainment. We had a lot of fun and it was good to get caught up with some friends again. This is a picture of the cook we had - he is hilarious and always makes the dinner enjoyable!
He decided to help Cathy eat some of her food!

Here are some pictures of our Ben and I catching shrimp with our mouths.


Jamie, Cathy, Me and Ashley. It was so fun to see everybody! Thanks for making Ben's birthday a memorable one!

We couldn't leave our girls out of the picture. They all got along great!
Mackenzie, Ady & Eva (Emma didn't feel like getting in the picture)!
Mackenzie and Ady both love Dora and the only time they fought was when they both wanted either the Dora umbrella or the Dora book. I don't think that Eva is old enough to care - but I'm sure she will get their eventually!

4 comments:

Stephens Family said...

Looks like you guys had fun!! I love your blog Brooke. I have yet to go to Samurai 21 and sit at the cool tables where they throw food at you.

Stephens Family said...

When you going to let me help you do your blog header?

Pyatt said...

That was a fun night and we are glad we could share it with you!

Boycefam said...

Hey Brooke, I am leaving this post so you can find me!! Hopefully I do this right because this is the first comment I have ever left. Let me know if it worked. Darcy