As I'm in the kitchen cooking dinner - Ady walks in with her purse and says "Mommy, I'm going visiting teaching" and then walks away! (April 3, 2009)
"Mommy, I'm getting so big. I don't even fit in your tummy anymore!" (March 16, 2009)
Conversation between Ady and myself at breakfast (Jan. 5, 2009) Ady: "Emma a baby, you a mommy, and me a mommy." Me: "How are you a mommy? You don't have a baby?" Ady: "yeah I do, it's in my tummy" Me: "really?" Ady: "I have it in March. She no be able to eat so I feed her my bosom!"
Ady was having a hard time distinguishing between Grandma Neumann and Great Grandma Hunt. When someone asked her who Great Grandma Hunt was she turned and said "that's my new friend!" - I guess that is easier than trying to remember names. (July 18, 2008)
Conversation between Ady and Uncle Brice (July 6, 2008) Brice: "Ady, what's your name?" Ady: "Adylaide Neumann Beckstrom" Brice: "What are you, Spanish?" Ady: "Uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco, seis, sieta, ocho, nueve, dies."
In Pine Valley while taking a bath with her cousin Austin, she turns to me and says "mommy look, I don't have a tail." (July 5, 2008)
2 comments:
What a cutie! Don't you love this age? Is she rolling over and giggling? That's my favorite!!
she's darling!
Post a Comment