Ady has been asking me for a couple of months if she could wear earrings. I told her that it would hurt and she kept asking. Last week we finally decided to go and get our girls' ears pierced. It went better than I had expected. Ady went first and when they put the first earring in she just sat there with a strange look on her face. About 10 seconds later she started crying and didn't want to get the other one done. We finally got both ears pierced and then it was Emma's turn. Emma cried but only for about 30 seconds.
Ady with her pretty earrings! She was excited even though it hurt at first. Now when ever we see somebody we know she whispers in my ear "mommy, tell them I have earrings!" We even met some people in Zion and she asked me to tell them. In the mornings when I put my earrings in she says "look mom, I already have my earrings in." I think she likes them!





2 comments:
That is so cute! you are brave...i sometimes think about doing Mackenzie's but haven't gotten the nerve yet...when she starts asking I'll give in I'm sure!! love the pics...they are darling!
Oh my goodness! Your girls are adorable!!
Post a Comment