Ady just celebrated her 3rd birthday! I can hardly believe that she is already getting that old. It seems like just yesterday that we brought her home from the hospital. I remember when they brought her into me the second morning at the hospital and she had on a cute little purple hat and she was wide awake just staring at me with her big blue eyes. I think that it is an image I will always remember. We are so glad this little girl is part of our family!
Here is a little flash back over the past few years. This girl has been so much fun and has gone everywhere with us. Since she was born we have been to Florida, Jamaica, and England. I would say that she is a very well traveled little girl!
Ady on the beach in Florida. We had to keep the binky in her mouth so she wouldn't eat the sand. She was 9 months old when we went on this trip.We had a little birthday party for Ady with Ben's family and Ady was so excited for all of her cousins to show up. She loves it when anybody comes over to her house. We had a little barbeque and then just opened presents and ate cake.

Here is ady opening some of her presents. It is amazing to me just how exciting some chapstick can be. She was so excited to get some Hanna Bontana lipstick (as she says it). She has a Hanna Bontana shirt that she loves to wear also and she has no clue who that even is!
This is the birthday cake that I made for Ady. I think that it turned out pretty cute. I am just starting a cake decorating class so give me a few more weeks and I will probably be able to do an even better job! It was fun to put together but a little stressful as well. I had planned on doing something totally different but ran out of time so I improvised! Ady loved it so that is all that really matters.
Ady blowing out her candles.
Ady wearing one of her new princess dresses. She loves to dress up and the day after her birthday I think she had one of her princess dresses on the entire day. I even let her sleep in it for her nap! She thought that she was very special. I did make her take it off though when we went on a bike ride and to the park!








1 comments:
Wow, the cake you made is so cute Brooke, I think it would be fun to take a cake decorating class. Sorry we didn't come down, but it looks like Ady had a fun B-day. Your pictures of your girls are so cute.
Post a Comment