background

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Fun pictures of my girls!

Every night before I go to bed I go in and check on my cute girls and give them a kiss. Some nights I just have to laugh at what I see.

Emma has her leg propped up on the side of the crib. She does look pretty comfortable cuddled up to her little duckie!

This picture was at about 10:30 at night. For some reason Ady had decided that she wanted to wear her shoes. I carefully slipped them off after taking the picture!

This is just a classic Ady picture. She sleeps with so much stuff in her bed I don't know how she can even be comfortable. Two of the books that she is sleeping with were laying on the end table in the Living Room when I put her to bed. When I went to check on her she was sleeping with them. I guess at some point in the two hours before I went to check on her she got out of bed and took the beds back with her!

I have a picture that looks almost like this when I was little except that I was asleep in the sink with a pickle in my mouth! I let her taste my pickle one day and I couldn't get it back out of her mouth because her suction was so tight.

Emma sharing her big smile with us. We were in the middle of breakfast when Ady decided that Emma should try on her sunglasses. I think Emma was a fan!

Emma trying on Ben's hat. Emma has the cutest smile and it is so contagious.

Ady proudly stacking her blocks!

Emma and Ady lying in bed together. Almost everytime the two of them are close to each other Ady looks at me and says "mommy - take a picture".

1 comments:

Pyatt said...

What cute sisters. I can't believe how much they change. It's crazy. It was good to catch up with you last week. Take care!