After leaving Dover we went back to the London Temple Visitors Centre and then took Judy back to the airport to catch her bus. It was so much fun to have Judy with us. I was glad that we got to spend extra time with her.

Christus Statue inside the London Temple Visitor's Centre (this is how they spell center in England).

This is the only picture that I got of the temple. It turned out quite nice. There was scaffolding on the top the entire time we were there and I kept thinking that it would be gone before we left so I was waiting to take pictures.

Emma & Ady in front of the Nativity with Grandpa & Grandma.

All of us in front of the nativity at the London Temple.

In front of the entrance into the temple.

It's either really cold outside or I picked up a new habit while I was in England.

Ady & Emma with Grandma on our last night in England.

Ady liked Grandma & Grandpa's refrigerator. It was just her size and she would help herself to its contents!
0 comments:
Post a Comment