On Saturday we held our Thanksgiving dinner. Our cousins had never had a Thanksgiving dinner (since they obviously don't celebrate it in England). They were excited to eat the turkey and all the fixin's. We had a great time and everybody was able to make it except for one cousin who lives in South Africa. His wife, Robyn, was able to make it though.
For some reason I didn't get a picture of Adam and Kirsten with their little girls.
We had so much fun and spent the whole day just talking and laughing. By the end of the night every speck of dinner had been eaten. I think that they all enjoyed the food!
It had been 7 years since I had seen any of them but it seemed like yesterday. Ben got along with them all very well also. I hope that it won't be that long before I see them again!
We had so much fun and spent the whole day just talking and laughing. By the end of the night every speck of dinner had been eaten. I think that they all enjoyed the food!
It had been 7 years since I had seen any of them but it seemed like yesterday. Ben got along with them all very well also. I hope that it won't be that long before I see them again!












0 comments:
Post a Comment